For Precast and Tilt-up Construction
Victory Bear's superior finish reduces labor costs and adds value to your projects.
For a complete sales and data sheet, click here.
Victory Bear chamfers are manufactured from non-stick PVC -- ideal for pre-cast and tilt-up construction for supporting wood forms.
Features & Benefits
• Reusable - PVC is reusable, paying off over and over again.
• 100% PVC Reduces Costs - PVC virtually eliminates concrete pitting caused by wood-wicking. It also eliminates discoloration caused by wood sugars. It almost entirely eliminates the need for patching and grinding, saving you man-hours and subcontractor expenses.
• Patented "Flex-Edge Seal" - Victory Bear's patented Flexible Edge Seal forms a tight seal against the casting surface, preventing concrete seepage while creating sharp, crisp lines.
• Hidden Fastening System - With Victory Bear there are no finish blemishes from screw heads or excess glue. All screws and glue remnants are hidden under the surface for a sharp, glass-like finish.
• Better Looking - PVC Chamfers' clean release creates a smooth finish.
• Easy Storage - Chamfers are stackable for storage.
Victory Bear Chamfers are also available in the following varieties:
• NEW Snap Single Chamfer
1/2" x 60º Low Profile