1/2 Inch X 60 Low Profile
Victory Bear's superior finish reduces labor costs and adds value to your projects.
For a complete sales and data sheet, click here.
Features & Benefits
• Flexible Edge Seal – Our patented Flexible Edge Seal fits tightly against the casting surface, preventing concrete seepage and creating sharp, crisp lines.
• Hidden Fastening System – No finish blemishes from screw heads or excess glue. All screws and glue remnants are hidden under the surface or deep in between panel joints or window frames for a sharp, glass-like finish.
• 100% PVC Saves You Money – PVC virtually eliminates concrete pitting caused by wood- wicking. It also eliminates discoloration caused by wood sugars. It almost entirely eliminates the need for grinding and patching, saving you man-hours or subcontractor expenses.
• 60-Degree Angles – Tighter angles create sharper shadow lines, casting the illusion of deeper reveal strips and improving the overall aesthetics of your building.
• Double Chamfer – Now designed to accept ¾ inch plywood or standard one inch lumber, allowing you greater flexibility in your lumber choice.
• Single Chamfer – Now attach directly to the face of the form board by nailing through the vertical nailing plate, keeping the chamfer free of blemishes.